If we have a complaint then this is the general procedure we will follow in dealing with the complaint.
- The person who has been appointed to deal with complaints is Kevin Jackson, 01224 900029, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face-to-face or on the phone – please also make it in writing addressed to the office
- Once we have received your written complaint we will contact you in writing within seven working days. At this stage we will provide you with our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty-eight days of receipt of your written summary, we will write to you to inform you of the outcome of the internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions we have taken or will take.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint, then the matter may be referred to an independent redress provider as noted below:
CEDR Solve, RICS Dispute Resolution Service, Arbitration Procedure for Surveying Disputes or Neutral Evaluation Procedure for Surveying Disputes – Address available on request.